Sunday, July 25, 2010

bumGenius 4.0's update

Just as I expected, I came back from vacation yesterday... and today we have SOLD OUT of our BumGenius 4.0 diapers.

All our pre-orders (and even some orders yesterday and today) are boxed, and ready to go out Priority mail first thing tomorrow morning. If you are waiting for your order, you should have it this week! (your tracking info has already been sent)

Our next shipment will be here in 3 weeks!

Generally I only order about 2-4 dozen of each color... so they go fast!

****If you would like to be added to the 4.0 WAITING LIST, please let me know**** By adding yourself to the waiting list, you get first choice of the diapers that we get in.

You can always place an order with me, and I'll order it that day from the manufacture. But, it does take about 3-4 weeks for them to be in my hands, and then I ship them to you. Please remember that when you place an order of an item that we don't currently have in stock. Pre-ordering guarantees your diapers when our next shipment comes in.

Did you know that we can order ANY bumGenius product? If there is something that you would like, that is made by BumGenius but you don't see on our website, just let me know and I can always order it for you!

Thanks, our shoppers are the best!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment