Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Low Bum Genius Stock

Hi everyone...

I just wanted to confirm my low stock... I've had some orders I can't fulfill, so please check accordingly on both here and the website before ordering packages of Bum Genius. Unfortunately, on the packages... my website can't track the stock amounts.

I'M CURRENTLY OUT OF:
clementine (darker yellow) 3.0 pocket diapers
white 3.0 pocket diapers
twilight (light blue) 3.0 pocket diapers

I'M CURRENTLY LOW ON:
grasshopper (light green) 3.0 pocket diapers (2 left)
moonbeam (dark blue) 3.0 pocket diapers (2 left)
ribbit (dark green) 3.0 pocket diapers (4 left)
zinnia (dark pink) 3.0 pocket diapers (4 left)
butternut (light yellow) 3.0 pocket diapers (4 left)
blossom (light pink) 3.0 pocket diapers (2 left)

Next order should be here in 3 WEEKS. please, hang tight!



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment